Sweetwater County requires all development to have an approved permit application before any construction and/or use is commenced.
If you have questions regarding which application or use or if your project has special development requirements, please contact the Land Use Office at 307-872-3914 or 922-5430 to discuss your project.
- Address - Use this form to establish a new address without construction or change and existing address.
- Amendment - Language - GMP Sub & Comp Plan
- Amendment, Variance & Appeal - Zoning Resolution
- Amendment - Map - GMP Ex. B - Land Use Map
- Amendment - Map - GMP Ex. D - MTP
- Conditional Uses & Temporary Uses
- Construction & Address - For residential and non-residential construction. Includes Oil & Gas Well Permitting.
- Example - Site Plan Requirements
- Hazardous Materials Inventory
- Home Occupation
- Major Site Plan
- Subdivision - Replat
- Subdivision - Sketch Plat
- Subdivision - Preliminary Plat
- Subdivision - Final Plat
- Temporary Hardship Exception
- Use - Change or Establish
- Withdrawal of Application